Maintainability: The probability of performing a successful repair action within a given time.
In other words, maintainability measures the ease and speed, in which a system can be restored to operational status after a failure occurs.
For example, if it is said that a particular component has a 90% maintainability in one hour,
this means that there is a 90% probability that the component will be repaired, whenever fails -within an hour.
Parameters: MTTR, MCT, MCT MAX, MPT,
RAMCRAFT MAINTAINABILITY services:
· Maintainability Program Management
· Maintainability Program Plan
· Maintainability Allocation
· Maintainability Modeling and Prediction
· Availability Modeling and Analysis
· Testability Analysis
· Maintainability Tests Planning (Demonstration, Verification)
· Presentation of Maintainability issues in program reviews
· Preparation of customer response to Maintainability chapters in Request for Proposals (RFP)
· Recommended spare parts assesment