Reliability: Ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified period of time.
Availability: Probability that a system (or equipment), when used under stated conditions and given support environment, will be ready to operate when called upon.
Reliability and Availability Parameters: R(t), MTBF, MTBCF, AI, AO
RAMCRAFT RELIABILITY services:
· Reliability Program Management
· Reliability Program Plan
· Reliability Allocation
· Reliability Modeling and Prediction
· Availability Modeling and Analysis
· Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
· Reliability Tests Planning (Demonstration, Verification, Reliability Growth)
· Presentation of Reliability issues in program reviews
· Preparation of customer response to Reliability chapters in Request for Proposals (RFP)