Integrated logistics support (ILS) is an integrated approach to the management of logistic disciplines in the military, similar to commercial product support or customer service organizations. Although originally developed for military purposes, it has applied by the private sector as well.
In general, ILS plans and directs the identification and development of logistics support and system requirements for military systems, with the goal of creating systems that last longer and require less support, thereby reducing costs and increasing return on investments.
ILS, therefore, addresses these aspects of supportability not only during acquisition, but also throughout the operational life cycle of the system. The impact of ILS is often measured in terms of metrics such as Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Testability (RAMT), and sometimes System Safety (RAMS).
RAMCRAFT ILS Plans services:
- ILS Plan
- Maintenance Plan
- Supply Support Plan
- Test and Support Equipment Plan
- Personnel and Training Plan
- Technical Data and Information Systems Plan
- Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T) Plan
- Facilities Plan
- Computer Resources Plan
RAMCRAFT Analyses services:
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCC - see detailed in other tab)
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA - see detailed in other tab)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Maintenance Task/Engineering Analysis (MTA/MEA)
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA)