Safety: Freedom from those conditions that can cause death, injury, occupational illness, or damage/loss of equipment or property, or damage to the environment.
Hazard: A physical situation, or state of a system, often following from some initiating event, that may lead to an accident.
Accident: An unintended event, or sequence of events, that causes harm.
NOTE: Safe does not imply that there is an absence of risk, but that the risk has been demonstrably reduced to a level that is Broadly Acceptable or Tolerable.
|RAMCRAFT SAFETY services
· Safety Program Plan (MIL-STD-882, DEF STAN 00-56)
· Functional Hazard Assessment (FHA)
· Preliminary Hazard List and Analysis (PHL/PHA)
· System Hazard Analysis (SHA)
· Hazard Log
· Safety Assessment Report (SAR)
· Safety Case
· Preparation of customer response to Safety chapters in Request for Proposals (RFP)